A natural environment, home to a plant, animal or any other living organism.
- List 5 non living things in an environment
-Rocks, dead bark, water, soil and leaves.
- Find pictures of 3 environments.
Sahara Desert/ Desert
Amazon Rain Forest/ Rain Forest
Grand Canyon/ River
A person needs at least one kidney to live. The kidneys are shaped like beans, each about the size of your fist. They are located near the middle of the back, just below the rib cage, one on each side of the spine. One of the main jobs for the kidney is to filter the waste out of the blood.
The glycemic index ranks foods on how they affect our blood glucose levels. This index measures how much your blood glucose increases in the two or three hours after eating.
- White bread
- Corn chips
Vegetarians get all the protein the need by eating fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, grains and many more.
- What i found interesting was that there was so much protein in the green vegetables.
- That we need to have at least 3 intakes of calcium each day.
- That people 12 to 18 need to have 5-11 servings of bread each day.
Watermelon is a very good fruit to eat, it is not only nice and refreshing it is full of vitamins and minerals. Many people when on a diet try to avoid watermelon as they think it can be just sugar and water but it is extremely healthy.
I love rugby because i have a real passion for it and i love playing it. When i play rugby i have a great time and i play as hard as i can. I love the feeling I get when a score a try or make a big hit. Rugby is a great sport for everyone because they can all feel like they are having fun when they play it.
Two new things i have learnt about rugby.
- The tri-nations started in 1996
- The bledisloe cup started in 1931
Three reasons why people did not believe that we orbited around the sun.
- people believed we were the middle of the universe and the sun orbited us.
- they thought we were the biggest and most important planet.
- they also didn’t believe this because there was no proof, Galileo just made assumptions and had no real proof.